tried again, but still can't ride a bike?
don't worry we can help!... we are specialists at 'learn to ride', and extremely pleased we are considered a leading cycle training provider when it comes to what really matters - results !
you can be assured that we will not place you alongside other nervous trainees on a 'training conveyor belt', lasting for several weeks, and hoping you will eventually learn.
it's fact, that with our high quality personal tuition you will be pedalling unaided, and same day within a couple of hours !!
concerned about road safety?
our expert tuition in advanced cycle skills and techniques will give you the required
confidence to cycle complex and overcrowded roads efficiently and competently.
a list of towns, cities & areas where we teach in alphabetical order
Barnsley - Bedfordshire - Berkshire - Birmingham - Blackburn & Darwen - Blackpool - Bolton - Bradford - Bristol - Buckinghamshire - Bury - Cambridgeshire - Chester - Cheshire East - Cheshire West - Chesterfield - Coventry - Derby - Derbyshire - Doncaster - Dudley - Gloucestershire - Halton - Herefordshire - Hertfordshire - Kirklees - Knowsley - Lancashire - Leeds - Leicester - Leicestershire - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Milton Keynes - Northamptonshire - Nottingham - Nottinghamshire - Oldham - Oxfordshire - Rochdale - Rotherham - Rutland - Salford - Sandwell - Sefton - Sheffield - Shropshire - Solihull - St Helens - Staffordshire - Stockport - Stoke on Trent - Surrey - Tameside - Trafford - Wakefield - Walsall - Warrington - Warwickshire - Wigan - Wirral - Wolverhampton - Worcestershire - Wrecsam (Wrexham) - Yorkshire
we also teach in Scotland, Wales and many other areas nationwide... please ask for details
from private individuals to multi-national corporations, our cycle tuition is flexible and can be tailored to fit within your specific training needs and requirements.
our cycle tuition services
- Beginners & non riders - learn to balance & pedal unaided same day and within a couple of hours!!
- Individual, family and/or group cycling tuition - learn how to tackle busy roads competently
- Lessons specifically for women from a leading UK female instructor
- Bike control & skills training - learn essential skills and techniques in a traffic free area to get you fully prepared for the road
- Bikeabiity training levels 1, 2 & 3 - 'aka the new cycling proficiency'
- Advanced cycling - learn to cycle competently on high speed dual carriageways
- School activities - cycle training as part of a healthy school environment (evidence suggests that kids who cycle tend to achieve better at school)
- Special Education Needs - experienced SEN trained cycle instructors
- Driver CPC tuition - LGV & PCV companies (cyclists & other vulnerable road users awareness training)
- Cycle to Work (Companies & Employers) - Training to help encourage your employees to leave the car at home and cycle to work more safely
- Bike maintenance & emergency repair lessons - helping you make it home when you have one of those 'tough luck' days we all eventually experience
- Birthday parties - fun games designed to improve bike skills for kids
- Bespoke training to your specific requirements can also be arranged
- Cycle Holiday tour guide service (UK and Overseas) - let our multi lingual and mechanically skilled tour guide escort you on your cycle holidays!
successful results to many cycle training providers are
a measure of how many trainees they can push through a course.
successful results to us offering a true and effective service are
a simple measure of how many we teach exceptionally well!
we are extremely proud of our simply exceptional results!!
*our clients' testimonials say it all*